LPA Fine Dining Seminar (29 May 2019)
Will Writing, Lasting Power of Attorney & Legacy Planning
Your Will takes care of your concerns when you are not around. Lasting Power of Attorney takes care of your concerns when you are around!
A legacy or liabilities?
What do you want to leave behind for your beloved ones? We will show you the ways of preserving your wealth before distributing it in a systematic manner.
Wed 29 May 2019
6.30pm – 9.30pm
Seat confirmation upon RSVP only
NUSS Suntec Guild House
3 Temasek Boulevard (Tower 5)
#02-401/402 Suntec City Mall
6.30pm – 7.00pm
Mr Alan Tang
Senior Financial Services Director
Apex Private Wealth Management (PIAS)
In this seminar, you will get to know:
- Mental Incapacity Act.
- The importance of writing a Will.
- Complications of not drawing a Will.
- Protection against long term care needs.
- Introduction to Intestate Successor Act.
- Creating a Legacy through Life Insurance.
- Naming beneficiaries in your insurance policies
- CPF Nominations.
- Maximize wealth and pass on your legacy through generations.