LPA Seminar – English (18 May 2019)
Will Writing, Lasting Power of Attorney & Legacy Planning
Your Will takes care of your concerns when you are not around. Lasting Power of Attorney takes care of your concerns when you are around!
A legacy or liabilities?
What do you want to leave behind for your beloved ones? We will show you the ways of preserving your wealth before distributing it in a systematic manner.
18 May 2019
9.30am – 12.30pm
6 Shenton Way, OUE Downtown 2
9.30am – 10.00am
Mr Alan Tang
Senior Financial Services Director
Apex Private Wealth Management (PIAS)
In this seminar, you will get to know:
- Mental Incapacity Act.
- The importance of writing a Will.
- Complications of not drawing a Will.
- Protection against long term care needs.
- Introduction to Intestate Succession Act.
- Creating a Legacy through Life Insurance.
- Naming beneficiaries in your insurance policies
- CPF Nominations.
- Maximize wealth and pass on your legacy through generations.